Sunday 19 February 2012

Blankie needed!

Dear Mum,
I'm sure that you realise by now just how much I love knitted things. I've tried to show you by jumping on your lap to see what you're knitting at every opportunity. I wrap myself round your neck when you're wearing a knitted sweater too.
Flo does her parrot act! (1)
I love this sweater so much that I even try to sleep on it when it's in the laundry basket!
Flo in a basket (2)
Every chance I get, I get comfy on your knitting......
flo's new blankie (2)
I love to sleep on Elsie's knitted blankie (even though it is acrylic!!)
Flo gets cosy 021
But what I would like most of all is my own special hand knitted blankie. I think that I've even found the perfect yarn for it. You see, I've taken a bit of a fancy to a skein of your handspun yarn. I did check to make sure that it's superwash - and it is! I think it will show off my beautiful silky black coat so well, don't you?!
Flo likes yarn (1)
So what do you say Mum? Do you love me enough to knit me my very own, extra special, warm and cosy blanket. If you do, I promise I'll leave your knitting alone! I really will.
Lots of love and purrs,
Flo xxxxxxxxxxxx
basking Flo (4)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless her! My cats are fascinated by my spinning wheel and balls of yarn too.

Helsie said...

You'd better get on with it. How could you resist ?
Cheers

faith76 said...

Ha ha love it! What a beautiful cat. She definately needs a blanket now a.s.a.p xxx

Northern Monkey said...

How can you resist that little face? Definitely deserving of a blankie

Lindr said...

Don't believe her! She'll love her own special blankie, but she'll never give up her claim to all of your knitting. Cats are like that.

Kat Jorgensen said...

What a cutie! I think you're going to have to knit her a blankie of her very own. And you know of course that she will sometimes ignore it and go for your latest project : )

Spinthrift said...

What gorgeous pictures - I trust that you have started knitting! Hope that you had a good half term holiday & are refreshed for the term ahead. Jane :-)

Jennyff said...

I agree with Florence. Any responsible parent would spin and knit sufficient yarn for a really large and cosy blanket. Does she have the RSPCA phone number, just asking.

Susan @ Damn, Knit & Blast It said...

Oh, she is adorable.

If you don't knit her a blankie, I will!

Doodlywhatsits said...

Hi there, Thank you for a lovely blog. I've just awarded you the Liebster blog award. Have a look at my blog for details. Jill x

Lynne said...

How can you resist that wee face, and she had great taste in yarn!!

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Awww bless, she definitely needs that blanket!

Kim said...

OH. . . . . isn't my niece just the cutest? And she has such awesome taste in handspun!!!! Give her a big smoocheroo from her Aunt Kim!

Stadtwaldvogel said...

Hey Flo! I hope your mom will get your message and knit a big and cozy blanket for your! <3 Julia