Friday 13 July 2012

Tour de Fleece - Day 14

I have made a start on the second braid of merino/bamboo fibre. All of it has been pre-drafted, as I find it a lot easier to spin that way. I hope to get it finished over the weekend. No spinning for me tomorrow though, as Mr JK and I are off to Bruges in Belgium on a day trip!! The weather forecast is pretty grim, but I'm sure that won't deter me from sampling a few Belgian chocolates!! I'll make a full report for you on my return, have no fear!! I have my trusty Citron packed for the journey - the rows are getting pretty long now, so I don't think I'll run out of knitting!! See you Sunday! xxx

Tour de Fleece 2012 day 14 002

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun in bruges!
(that's the nice thing about being so behind in blog reading, i don't have to wait to find out what happens next!)
-mleissa