Friday 25 July 2014

Tour de Fleece Day 19


It's the eve of Fibre East. Tomorrow Snoopydog and I are going for a day of yarny fun and I cannot wait! I am returning to Fibre East on Sunday because I am taking a spinning class with Sarah Anderson in the afternoon. The class is all about improving your Navajo plying and I know that I am going to learn loads. It was through watching Sarah's YourTube video on N-plying that I took my first baby steps to learn this method. If you've never watched it and you are a spinner, I can thoroughly recommend it. 





Anyhow, I had an email from Sarah this morning suggesting that although we shall be spinning some singles to N-ply during the class, if we had a bobbin with singles that we didn't mind using for practising, then it would be good to bring that along too. As the only bobbins I have with singles are the two remaining from my spinning so far in the Tour and I'm not sure I want to use them for practising, I decided to spin something from my stash. I rummaged deep and pulled out some BFL that Beki sent me in one of our swaps. I still have a tiny bit left to spin and will do so tomorrow when I get back home from Fibre East. See you tomorrow! xxx


Tour de Fleece 2014 Day 19 (1)

Tour de Fleece 2014 Day 19 (2)

2 comments:

Claire said...

YUM

melissa said...

oooh so pretty!! what a gorgeous skein to practice your plying with!!
have fun at your class!!