Little things that have made me happy this week:
1. Finishing my Squeezebox socks. They are really cushy with the rounds of garter stitch. I haven't written up the pattern but will do so if you'd like it.
2. Sorting through Christmas fabric in preparation for more bunting sewing.
3. Lots of lap time and cuddles with Flo.
4. A beautiful but freezing cold morning at Parkrun on Saturday.
5. Finishing one half of my Advent calendar Granny square cushion. I still have the ends to sew in. :(
6. Keeping the traditions going by making Christmas puddings, lamb and Guinness soup and soda bread on Stir up Sunday.
7. Making a couple of notions cases as presents.
8. Casting on a pair of pink stripy socks (I know I'm not supposed to be starting anything new...)
9. Spending a lovely evening with my friend Jules teaching her how to sew some bunting. Christmas music was played and we wore festive hats to be completely daft! But it was so much fun!
What's made you happy this week?